Friday, July 11, 2008

When We Don't Know What To Do

Let us learn from Jehoshaphat and David and do what we really should be doing at all times:
For we are powerless against this great horde that is coming against us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you.
2 Chronicles 20:12

My eyes are ever toward the LORD, for he will pluck my feet out of the net.
Psalm 25:15
Should we be surprised that these two men have this in common?
The LORD was with Jehoshaphat, because he walked in the earlier ways of his father David.
2 Chronicles 17:3
Father, please help me to keep my eyes on Jesus. Forbid that I would turn to look at the wind as Peter did and thus began to sink. Thank You that with Christ things are never what they seem. Oh, we of little faith! In His precious name, Amen.

No comments: