Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Different Cultures, Different Generations, Same Passion

...bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the end of the earth, everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made.
Isaiah 43:7
I love these two brothers and the fact that--as different as they are--they both exist for one reason: to spread a passion for the supremacy of God in all things for the joy of all peoples through Jesus Christ.



To share in this same passion now is a sweet foretaste of and preparation for the day when we'll share in the same song.
And they sang a new song, saying, "Worthy are you to take the scroll and to open its seals, for you were slain, and by your blood you ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation, and you have made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth.
Revelation 5:9-10
Even so. Come Lord Jesus.

No comments: