Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm Singing

And they sang a new song, saying, "Worthy are you to take the scroll and to open its seals, for you were slain, and by your blood you ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation, and you have made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth."
Revelation 5:9-10



I'm Singing
by Kari Jobe

Only one name lasts forever
Only one fame stands alone
Only one King has an anthem
That goes on and on and on

And I'm singing to the God
Who brings redemption to the nations
Kings and oceans bow to Him in praise
And I'm singing to the God
Who wrote the book on our salvation
To the One Who covers me in grace
I'm singing

Only one Word in the beginning
Only one Truth will prevail
Only one Love brings a freedom
Only one Man took the nails

Praise praise to the Savior
Praise to the Lamb of God
Praise in all of His splendor
Praise for saving my life
Singing now. Looking forward to singing with the saints tomorrow morning. And looking forward to singing with every tribe, language, people, and nation one day.

No comments: