Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Jesus Is Our Rehabilitation

Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance [= rehab].
Luke 5:31-32


Humanity has searched long and hard for answers to our ills, pains, and unsatisfying lives. While we were created emotionally, spiritually, and physically healthy, sin has caused us turn away from God and separated us from Him and His goodness. We need restoration, healing, and rehabilitation back to that original state of unity with God. Jesus is our rehabilitation. The Christian life is an entrance into Rehab.



Last verse:
I was created by God but I ain't wanna be like Him,
I wanna be Him
The Jack Sparrow of my Caribbean
I remember the first created being,
And how he shifted the blame of this thing
For fruit he shouldn't have eaten
And now look at us all that are eating,
Wearing designer fig leaves by Louis Vuitton
Make believe it
But God sees through my foolish pride,
And I'm weak life Adam another victim of Lucifer's foolish lies
But then in steps Jesus,
All men were created to lead but we need somebody to lead us
More than a teacher,
But somebody who buy us back from the darkness,
Say He redeemed us,
Taught us that real leaders follow God,
Finish the work 'cuz we on our job
Taught us not to rob
But give life like He loved the Church,
Not seeing how many hearts we can break first
I wanna be like you in every way,
So if I gotta die everyday
Unworthy sacrifice
But the least I can do is give the most to me
Because being just like you is what I'm 'spose to be
You said you came for the lame,
I'm the lamest
I made a mess you say you'll erase it,
I'll take it
You said you came for the lame,
I'm the lamest
I broke my life, but you say you'll replace it,
I'll take it.
Amen. I'll take it.

No comments: